Cloudsoft’s Application Management Platform is modular. In addition to enabling new cloud applications, AMP is designed to interface with and manage existing systems, whether they be open-source, proprietary or created in-house.
Open Source Components
Wide Scope for Integration
With Java and REST APIs available within the Application Management Platform, it is straightforward to integrate and autonomically manage other systems.
Out-of-the-box AMP supports:
- 30+ public clouds, including AWS, Azure, GoGrid, HP Cloud and Rackspace.
- 4+ private cloud technologies, including Cloudstack, Openstack, ElasticStack and vCloud.
- Full Webstack: JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat and Nginx Load Balancer
- Cluster Computing: Hadoop, Mahout and Elastic Search.
- SQL and noSQL Databases
- Enterprise Messaging
- Web-based Management Console